Random Questions?

  • What are those large metal boxes they pull out from beneath the road when doing road work?
  • Where do flaggers pee?
  • Why does the first half tank full of gas last so much longer than the last?
  • Why do we leave one sheet of toilet paper on the roll and yet put a new roll next to it?
  • Why does the ironing board scream when I open and close it?
  • Can the children smell cash in my wallet?
  • Why does the person who has no money and is 'broke' have a footlong from Subway??
  • Do sports stats occupy the multitasking section of a man's brain?
  • Do some people have circus mirrors in their house?
  • Why do large folk feel the need to provide diet/exercise advice?
  • How come a house fire can start with no aid, but building a fire in the fireplace makes me see stars?
  • Why do some women have 'the hand'?
  • Why does everyone in my house have to stand in the same 8 square feet?
  • What the hell is the reaction that happens after you brush your teeth and drink orange juice?
  • Why does my dentist talk like Hermie?
  • Why do other people's grocery carts look so creepy?
  • In the year 2011, why can't I eat whatever I want and have a flying car.

Comments

Popular Posts