P90X Phase 2 is kinda Phun

P90X is 3 weeks of Phase I, a week of recovery then onto Phase II. Being a bit of a spaz, I did 4 weeks of Phase I, not because I'm an over achiever but because I don't follow instructions well.

I did a recovery week that included some running, but I'm back to Phase II.... I've done this before but I forgot the routines and the players. Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. Who's up for push ups? I'm still doing the knee ones (don't even) slow 4 count push ups, fast ones, ones where you slide your arms out then my favorite, the ones where Tony - and after seeing this again, I can't even come up with a valid nickname for him, he manages to get his hands and feet off the floor - he's a human grasshopper or cricket or lab experiment gone awry. 

I did really well, I felt good and my arms were spent by the end of the workout. Ab Ripper was back and there were improvements. The best part? I was looking forward to the workout - it's become a way of unwinding after work, that's wicked groovy.

BRING IT!!

Comments

Popular Posts