Doers and Don'ters

Have I blogged about this already? If not, I can't believe I haven't.

So I put people into two categories (I'm sure there are more, but not in my world baby).

1. Those who do.
2. Those who don't (and suck the life out of those who do.)

I'm not looking for an award, a medal, or a chest to pin it on (and I'd need help there) however, I sleep a solid 8 hours at night because I know I bust my ass 90% of the time. 10% I goof off, a napping, reading, eating, etc. Otherwise - I'm freaking busy. I'm up at 5:30am, I put in 9+ hours at work each day, I get dinner on the table for my family(albeit in my working out mode they are fending more for themselves), make sure the house is clean, workout and on the weekends I catch up on the assorted chores and projects. Totally my choice, I know, but for the love of all that is holy I cannot fathom anything other than constant motion. Sleeping until 9? Promising yourself not to do anything for the weekend or for a day? Really??? Refusing to clean, cook or do other chores?? Come on people!!! Come on!!! Work hard, play hard. You don't go to school, you don't go to the dance. Kick it up a notch, get your friggin knees up and bring it!!

My soapbox includes all those people who want a raise but never work 40 hours a week because, 'I've had enough.' or 'My work here is done.' People who find a handout and yet smoke, buy lunch and anything anyone is hocking on an infomercial to lose weight. ARGH!!

I ask that you be responsible for you and contribute, give back, help, make a difference f*#&ing work! If you can't and really can't I will help you, I will lend a hand and applaud any assistance you get. But if you can and won't, don't ever look me in the face or come within striking distance of me because you are the lowest.

Worker Bee

Comments

Popular Posts