Jobs I Think I Could Do and Do Well

Cashier at the Grocery Store - I would so enjoy this, I would talk to people about what they were buying, what they were making with what they were buying and scan faster than any bagger could bag and I wouldn't spike items to the bagger like a certain someone that shall remain unnamed from Hannaford, Jean, oops! my bad... which leads me to the next position ->

Bagger - The OCD in me makes me put the items from my cart, onto the conveyor belt in order of pershishability - frozen, dairy, meats, produce, boxes, cans, non-food items such as cleaners, pantyliner and cat treats. I can't tell you how thrilled I am when I get a bagger who 'gets it' or if the heavens open and God provides me with no bagger (I can hear the cherubs sing!) - I get everything on the conveyor belt as quickly as possible then run to the bagging station - hurrying the cashier along and giving evil looks to anyone that looks like an approaching bagger. I've been known to growl.

Landscape Artist (not just a landscaper, please) - I LOVE working outside and I think this would be a workout in and of itself. 'Ripped Tan', that would be my stage name, yeah, I'd dance at night when the mower headlights no longer were effective.

Chef - The best. Surrounding myself with food - sinful, just sinful. I'd have to workout 4 hours a day and I would, someday.

Peace Officer - but I'd refer to myself as a she-cop, I'd wear those cool sunglasses and I think I'd shoot somebody early in my career, really out of sheer frustration, I wouldn't see this as a long career, and really I wouldn't see myself passing the psychological test to begin with of course.

Judge - Oh never mind, this would just end badly. Guilty, guilty, guilty, did he help around the house? No? You're free to go. Again, societies filter would catch me like a grouper.

What could you do? Any job, come on... (clown?)

Comments

Popular Posts