Brunch? Anyone? Anyone?

Who has been to brunch in the past month? Comment and let me know, I'm curious. Who has had brunch in the past month? Who has made brunch in the past month? What did you make?? What is your favorite brunch item? This weekend, I'm all in.

Brunch is such a cool concept, a late morning meal, a drinky-poo, something to hold you over until dinner, a lazy day meal - for me, at home. Spread out the food, the Sunday paper, hot coffee and as my friends in Texas say, "Visit" with folks over food.

We never did brunch growing up. On the weekends we were up mowing the lawn, cleaning - it was like we lived at a hotel that no one ever checked into. What the hell were we doing all the time and who was doing what and most importantly who wasn't doing what?? It seems like in hind sight there was never enough time to get everything done. Screw that.

For brunch, I'm thinking corned beef hash, potatoes, eggs with hollandaise, waffles for Lauren, maybe I'll have a bite, Mimosas and Virgin Daiquiris. I know the corned beef should satisfy the 'meat' portion of our show, but let's add bacon, just because.

9am will be show time, if you happen by, bring Champagne.

Christ, it's only Tuesday!



Comments

Popular Posts