Day 4 of P90X

Last night was Shoulders and Arms (DVD whatever, around an hour can you feel my enthusiasm?), which involved a shoulder move, a bicep move and a tricep move, then lather rinse repeat. All of this was capped off with Ab Ripper. Who hates Ab Ripper?? I do! I do! I did better this time, there is progress being made people.

I'm still eating remarkably healthy and can't quite figure out why, but I'm not going to tempt fate, just go with it. My body is feeling different, the sore part is one element, but the tightness is another and I've got to say I'm liking it.

Tonight was Yoga X. Tony Horton or Fucktard as I lovingly refer to him in the privacy of my own little hell, likes to put X behind things, 'This is Yoga X!' 'This is Plyometrics X!' 'Look I pooped an X!" Yoga X is an hour and a half, 'scuse me, but that's an eternity when you are swinging your leg into the air and doing planks and poses and so forth. For anyone who snickers, chuckles or otherwise minimizes the effort necessary for Yoga - you my friend are sadly WRONG! (and perhaps a fucktard)

My social calendar is booked tomorrow evening at the Maine Festival of the Book, starring our former governor who has the build of a young sparrow that hasn't been properly weaned for flight, so I will be doing Legs and Chest in the morning - this does not bode well for me.

I do feel like Jeff Goldblum in The Fly, "I'm getting stronger."

Comments

Popular Posts