A Bucket List Item

Next Friday at work we will be honoring National Hot Dog Day, actually July 23rd, with a hot dog eating contest. I cannot explain the excitement I have. If I stand and talk about it, I actually bounce on the balls of my feet.

I love to eat and yes, my love of food involves hot dogs. A yellow and blue umbrella shielding a cart makes my inners melt. My stomach yells, "Sabretts!!" and I walk like a Zombie toward it. I really do love a good hot dog, oxymoron, whatever.

I've always wondered in my piggydome how many Frankfurter's I could wolf down. Of course my greatest fear is I will hog down 3 and not be able to eat anymore - WHAT A GIRL! I would like to win, I'm a bit competitive.

I have a week to setup a strategy and kick some butt! Tips and tricks are welcomed!!

Comments

Popular Posts