Bodily Malfunctions

Guess what happened today?!?!

I was enjoying my lunch at 11:01am today. Yes I eat lunch early. I have breakfast at 6:30 so I'm famished by 11 and frankly could eat lunch at 9am. My lunch du jour or du week, if you will, has been romaine, cucumber, hot italian sausage (I know, crazy right?) and sweet vidalia onion dressing, which is deLIGHTful!! Today I added some chopped tomato.

Normally I eat lunch at my desk, I continue to work, email, answer the phone and entertain visitors to my office. I should get up and walk or leave for 30 minutes, but the fun never stops. Today I was reading email and eating and something happened. I think I coughed or cleared my throat while trying to swallow. You know that uncomfortable feeling of after jumping into a pool and allowing water into your nostrils?? I had that going on big time. I kept swallowing, eating - of course and it wasn't helping.

I reached for a napkin and blew my nose and out came a tomato seed! I was fascinated! How did this happen? Ew!!! Holy shit!!! I might point out that to. date I've have been married 20 years and never farted. Peace out.

Comments

Popular Posts