Hot Wing Hoagie Morning

Derrick is our new redneck buddy with the John Deere tatoo and the shirt that he went home to change into once he saw the teenage girls at my parents house that had a picture of the operation guy on it. He took my 15 year daughter to pickup a hot wing hoagie and hot wing pizza. He was appalled that I had never heard  of this delight and I told him if he tried anything Lauren would kill him and then when she came back to the house I would kill him again, he seemed to understand.

This hot wing hoagie was incredible. Hot wing chicken on a hoagie or sub roll. I would add blue cheese and some diced celery, but alone it was awesome. Derrick asked, "When are you leaving?" I told him early Sunday morning. In between bites of food, but barely. "I'll have a 2' foot hot wing hoagie for you Sunday morning." ? "At 7:30am Derrick?" We packed the car Sunday morning, my father thanked us for coming and helping but said it was time for us to get the hell out of the house. We got in the car and started to back out at 7:30, up pulled Derrick with a 2' hot wing hoagie, I put down my window, he handed it to me and I cradled it like a baby for a good 100 miles.

Comments

Popular Posts